Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Music

Walt: 1. write a narrative.
        2. write in paragraphs.

Music

I was listening to my music one night. My mum interrupted me on the other side of the door.
“Chelly, dinner’s ready!” mother shouted. I glared at the door, and carried on listening to my songs. Five minutes later my dad walked in. I hate it when my parents disturb me! So annoying!

“What are you doing?” Dad whispered silently.

I frown at him and pretend I didn’t hear a word. He looks at my phone and reads my texts. I push him aside and walk towards the door. We both walk out the door, my pace was a little bit faster. As I sat on the chair, my mother questions me.
“Chelly, Why did you bring your phone?” As if I ever wanted to answer her.
“Chelly, answer me or I will...” I cut her half way.
“I am listening to my music” staring my mother into her eyes. I love my music. I was listening to 2 Pac that night.

I could see the anger rising inside my mothers eyes. My dad just looked exhausted from working. I pick up my fork and start to pick at the vegetables. A few moments later my mother snatched the phone of me. I forgot to log out by the way. Anyways, she should know how much I adore that thing. So then, I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me. I can sense what she was doing. She was probably scrolling up and down my messages, deleting and replying. I sulked on my bed for two minutes, then my father came into my room again.

The next morning I went to my mothers room. I didn’t want to apologize, I mean, do I have to. She took my phone so she did the wrong thing. Well apologizing was the only way to get my phone back. I thought of stealing it but I would just make things worst . Okay. I awoken my mother. My heart was just racing. I took big deep breaths. She sat up. I took another breath and apologized. She looked surprised and hugged me. I hate hugs from my parents. Ugh! disgusting. She handed over the phone. I was relieved and sprinted to my bed.

It was 6 am on a Saturday morning, my dad left to work. My mother was in the kitchen cooking. I could smell the pancakes with golden syrup from my room. I couldn’t be bothered getting out of my Pyjamas. She was sliding a hot plate onto the table from the stove. My eyes started to grow bigger and bigger. For the first time I left my phone in my room. I ate every bit too.
The theme of this story is to listen to your parents and control your habits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment