Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

I'm sure I heard the sound of....

Walt: 1. write a narrative.
        2. keep our head held high.

Help!

I heard the sound of...someone crying aloud. Pitter-patter went the rain all day. As I was regularly walking home from school, I heard someone squealing. It got louder. Then something caught the edge of my eyes.

I had witnessed an innocent child been beaten badly. Bullying, is not my life. I was breathless watching something so bad. I considered to do something. The closer I got to the bully, the more that child got bruised. I glimpsed at the bully and the child. So I risked my innocence.


“Why don’t you pick on someone your own age?!” I howled at the bully giving him the evil eyes. He frowned. We were eyeing each other for a while. All I wanted was that child to be safe. The bully’s eyes were glued to me. The child looked startled. Maybe that child was relieved.

The poor child looked frightened. What an idiot! so I thought. The bully looked big and strong. Doesn't mean I'm scared. The bully was wearing ripped jeans and a black singlet. The child was wearing a rain jacket with his uniform underneath.

I picked up the child. We created a friendship as we walked side by side. I nominated to help him get back home safely. The bully disappeared unpleasantly. I reckon that bully was shocked that I stood up for the victim. Tears ran down that child’s face all day.
The theme of this story is to keep your head up, and to stop bullies when you see one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment