Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Refletive Symmetry

Walt: make a symmetry design.

We learnt to draw a symmetry shape online and reflect it. Reflective symmetry is like a mirror that reflects back on you, it looks exactly the same just opposite and sometimes the same. The hard part was trying to draw the Maori patterns because some Maori patterns had curved lines. I tried my best to draw some Maori patterns but it was complicating. The easy part was drawing the reflection of the easy shapes. Next I would like to find the reflection of hard shapes. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Clearissa. Your drawing is beautiful. I also learned about reflective symmetry. What other drawing would you draw except Maori patterns?

Unknown said...

I would probably draw stuff that I am good at. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

Post a Comment